Subject: RE: [xacml] Proposed text change to core spec, associated w Errata issue #4

Rich,

I read through your proposal for an addition to the errata and drafted your recommendation below. Please let me know if this captured your intent correctly. If so, I will add it WD2.

Change to section 5.42 Element <Request>, lines 2744 - 2747, page 65

Remove:

The <Request> element contains <Attributes> elements. There may be multiple <Attributes> elements with the same Category attribute if the PDP implements the multiple decision profile, see [Multi]. Under other conditions, it is a syntax error if there are multiple <Attributes> elements with the same Category (see Section 7.19.2 for error codes).

Change to section 5.42 Element <Request>, following line 2776, page 65

Add:

The <Request> element contains <Attributes> elements. There may be multiple <Attributes> elements with the same Category attribute if the PDP implements the multiple decision profile, see [Multi]. Under other conditions, it is a syntax error if there are multiple <Attributes> elements with the same Category (see Section 7.19.2 for error codes).

Thanks,

Richard Hill