Subject: Minutes 5 January 2017 TC Meeting

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 5 January 2017 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Attendance
 Voting Members
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
  Rich Levinson

 Members
  Mohammad Jafari
  Richard Hill

 Quorum: YES. 3 of 4 (75%)

 Approve Minutes 22 December 2016
  APPROVED

II. Administrivia
  Agenda
   Hal:
    The Chairs received a note from Martin re: IDESG status. I'd like to add that to the
    agenda.

  Errata (WD-03) status
   Hal:
    Anyone need more time to review?
   TC:
    (none voiced.)
   Hal:
    Quick review of the process:
     1. Create CSD, noting changes are non-material
     2. Public Review
     3. Vote to CS, pending approval
     Note: There is no Oasis vote for Errata
    Given this, should we proceed?
   Richard:
    I would like to wait for Steven's feedback given his input led to this version.
   Hal:
    OK, we will postpone voting until next meeting. Richard are you OK with generating a
    marked up version in Word once the changes are approved?
   Richard:
    Yes, I'll give it a shot.
   Bill:
    I'm happy to help with the mechanics of generating the doc if you run into any issues.

  IDESG Status
   Hal:
    {reviewed Martin's note posted to Chairs}
    The IDESG Privacy Committee has completed its review of the proposal to add XACMLv3
    Core and Selected Profiles to the IDESG Standards Registry. The Privacy Committee
    found "no issues" (no concerns) with the nomination, and it has been forwarded to the
    IDESG Board with recommendation that the nomination be placed on the agenda for final
    approval at the next IDESG Plenary (possibly in February). No more action is required
    by us at this time.
  Hal:
   Should this come to fruition the TC should post a reference on the Home Page and
   discuss with Oasis any type of more formal announcement.

meeting adjourned.