Subject: Notice of XACML TC meeting time change March 16

The US changes to Daylight Savings time on March 12, 2017.

Unless someone makes a proposal to do something different, we will follow our practice of the last few years and switch to our alternate meeting time of 4:30 PM ET, beginning on March 16.

The meetings before that on Feb 16 & Mar 2, will of course be at 2:30 PM ET.

Hal