Subject: A stab at creating a Swagger definition of the JSON PDP

Hi all,

I've been trying to put together a Swagger definition for the JSON PDP. I realize in hindsight that a lot of the "nice" features of the profile go against Swagger e.g. properties that can be of different types or properties that can be single-valued or arrays...

This is my attempt. I figured that Steve might have had a go at this already. If not, I'd love your original feedback.

Also, I will try to look into Cyril's feedback on the JSON profile. I think I did spot a few inaccuracies when working on the Swagger.

Thanks,
David.

--
David Brossard