Subject: Minutes 7 December 2017 TC meeting

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 7 December July 2017 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
 Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
 Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
 Rich Levinson
 Steven Legg

Members
 Mohammad Jafari

Quorum: YES. 4 of 5 (80%)

Approve Minutes 12 November 2017
 APPROVED

II. Administrivia
 TC meeting schedule correction
  Bill adjusted the TC meeting schedule to be quad-weekly instead of monthly to make them
  consistent with the TC directive on meeting frequency.

 xacml-3.0-time-proposal-wd-02 uploaded
  Steven uploaded the second draft to the proposal

III. Issues
 XACML 3.0 Time
  Steven:
   I added a Resource timezone attribute. This is intended for things that don't move
   around (buildings, etc.) I also fleshed out the defintion of date time range function,
   added examples, and a section suggesting how to implement it efficiently. This is now
   feature complete from my perspective.
  Hal:
   This looks quite thorough. I suggest we consider any external interaction (Public
   Reviews, etc.) after the US holidays.
  Steven:
   I some editing to do to prepare for the next stage once the TC is on board with the
   content.
  Steven:
   FYI I will not be on the January call.
  Hal:
   The Chairs encourage everyone to take a look at this lastest draft and comment on the
   list as necessary.

meeting adjourned.