Subject: Fwd: First sections of the OASIS Editor's Manual available for review and comment

The Oasis TAB has been working on updates/clarifications to the specification process. The following sections are now ready for review. These should be of particular interest to those interested in the editing process.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Date: January 23, 2018 at 2:34:14 PM PST
Cc: OASIS TAB <tab@lists.oasis-open.org>

The sections ready now are:

We expect to follow these soon with part 4. Document Preparation with lessons learned, tips, etc for preparing documents and submitting them to the TC and to OASIS staff.

I have set the permissions so that anyone can add comments. If you have suggestions, corrections, additions, etc. to add, please feel free to comment directly to the documents. If you prefer, you can send your thoughts to tab-askthetab@lists.oasis-open.org.

If you run into any difficulties accessing or commenting on the documents, please reply directly back to me.

Thanks in advance & we look forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,

The OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB)

Chet Ensign (chair)
Jacques Durand
Patrick Durusau
Stefan Hagen