Subject: Re: [xacml] Do material changes require new statements of use?

Good morning Steven. I just spotted this so thought I'd jump in with the answer quickly & save everybody time.

A SOU has to be made to a specific Committee Specification including version # and approval date. So if the TC approves and publishes a change, material or not, any existing SOUs will need to be re-collected for the new version.

Best,

/chet