Subject: RE: [xacml] Do material changes require new statements of use?

A statement of use is specific to a particular Committee Specification. Therefore after we go through the process of WD->CSD->CS we will need to get new Statements of Use.

Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Legg [mailto:steven.legg@viewds.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 6:29 PM
To: XACML TC <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi,

If we downgrade the entry point functionality in the REST profile from mandatory to optional and that is judged to be a material change do we necessarily need to get new statements of use for the profile? Any statement of use from before would still be valid after, though it ought to be trivial to reassert a statement of use if that is required.

Regards,
Steven