Subject: Minutes 1 March 2018 TC Meeting

Time: 2:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 1 March 2018 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
 Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
 Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
 Rich Levinson
 Steven Legg
 Mohammad Jafari

Quorum: YES. 5 of 6 (83%)

Approve Minutes 1 February 2018
 APPROVED

II. Administrivia
 Profile update process
  General agreement that both REST and JSON Profiles would need to be materially edited.
  The TC will have to re-request Statements of Use prior to submission for specification
  status.

 Next call 3/29 4:40 ET (NEW TIME)

III. Issues
  Profiles
   Hal:
    Did we arrive at consensus re: optional elements being discussed?
   Steven:
    Yes. One of my concerns here is that we will eventually be writing a JSON Profile for
    Policies and as David pointed out, the currently specified structure is painful to
    implement, so it should be addressed here so that we have consistency.
   Mohammad:
    I agree. Moving to an array will really make implementation easier for developers.
   Hal:
    Consent by TC to take this Profile back to WD?
  (general conset)
   Hal:
    I will get back by Tuesday on which files we should be working with for both of the
    Profile editing efforts.
  Steven:
   Sounds good. I will send info out to David and Cyril to let them know the direction we
   plan to head.
  Hal:
   To clarify the proposed change...
  Steven:
   Where a field can have multiple values, it will consistently be expressed ad an array
   going forward in JSON related schemas.

Meeting adjourned.
Next call 3/29 4:40 ET (NEW TIME)