Subject: Re: Class diagram resolution in the JSON Profile of XACML + Sample MDP request / response

Where did you find the HTML version? Which leads to my second question; does
anyone know specifically how it was generated from the Word version?
I just googled for it. It took me toÂhttp://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-json-http/v1.0/xacml-json-http-v1.0.html

What did you use to originally compose the class diagrams? Perhaps if they are
imported into the Word document in a different format that might make a difference.
Possibly. I used Inkscape and SVG. I've sent you the source.Â

Thanks,
David.Â