Subject: Minutes for 19 July 2018 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 19 July 2018 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
 Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
 Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
 Rich Levinson
 Steven Legg

Guest
  Michael Good, Axiomatics

Quorum: YES. 4 of 7 (57%)

Approve Minutes 21 June 2018
 APPROVED

II. Administrivia
 JSON Profile, Working Draft 22
  Steven:
   [Reviewed discussion on diagram resolution.] I think a more recent version of Word
    will allow for SVG to be embedded directly to address digram resolution issue.
  Hal:
   Bill has reached out to TC Admin about this.
  Steven:
   For the record, the only normative change in the Profile is in the response in the
   XACML Response is mandatory where it was optional before. Otherwise the changes are
   just formatting.

 Next call 16 August 4:30 EDT

III. Issues
 JSON Profile
  Bill:
   I have not heard anything back yet re: document conversion. If TC-Admin doesn't have a
   solution I would be happy to see what I can come up with.

  Rest Profile
   Steven: This is sitting in holding pattern awaiting the promotion of the JSON Profile.

meeting adjourned