Subject: [xcbf] [Fwd: XCBF Use of X9.84 ASN.1]

FYI. I've been asked to follow the lead of a couple
of other OASIS groups and create an IPR section on
the XCBF web pages. You'll see this update sometime
tomorrow, and the following will be the first entry.

I encourage any and all participants to send me any
IPR statements that you wish to have posted on our
page in accordance with the published policies of
OASIS.

Phil
--- Begin Message ---
Approved.

Cynthia L Fuller
Managing Director, Standards
Accredited Standards Committee X9, Inc.
% American Bankers Association
1120 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Telephone: 202-663-5284
Mobile: 410-212-6261
Fax: 202-663-7554
Email: cfuller@aba.com
Websites: www.x9.org
                www.tc68.org

>>> Phil Griffin <phil.griffin@asn-1.com> 04/04/02 05:08PM >>>
Cindy,

I need to create a derivative work from the ASN.1
module that I contributed to the X9.84 standard,
and would like to have permission to do so from the
X9 Secretariat. This derivative ASN.1 module will be
published as the schema for the XML markup used in
the OASIS XML Common Biometric Format (XCBF) Technical
Committee (TC) project.

Phil Griffin
Chair, OASIS XCBF TC
--- End Message ---