Subject: Re: [xcbf] Next Meeting Arrangements

John,

Since you'll have the primary input document for
the discussion, it would be most helpful if you
could post something for review a week before the
meeting.

I'm particularly concerned about the scope, as the
text I've provided in the charter leaves much to
be desired. If you can do intermediate postings
as you go, perhaps I and others can help you some
by providing feedback and suggestions.

I'm also very much interested in getting the group
some tutorial type information on XER and CXER and
how these will be used with the proposed schema to
produce XML markup. It's hard even for me sometimes
to tell precisely what is valid by just trying to
read the standards. Examples based on the X9.84
schema could help us all a lot.

The later I think is crucial in getting all of the
members up to speed on using this new technology.
Doing this first should help folks new to ASN.1 as
a schema for XML markup contribute to the work. And
we'll need everyone's help and perspective to meet
our deadlines.

Phil