Subject: XCBF 5/16/2002: [xcbf] Reference Documents

Everyone,
There are a few normative references I would recomend we consider:
(1) For definitions, see ISO/IEC 11179 (See .zip attached).
(2) For keywords, see RFC 2119 (Source:
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt?number=2119 or
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/cgi-bin/rfc/rfc2119.html).
(3) For conformance terminology to consider using, see OASIS Conformance
TC at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ioc/.    (See attached .pdf -
Draft released in March 2002).

Thanks.
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager
Drake Certivo, Inc.
208.585.5946

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Griffin
Sent: Thu 5/16/2002 9:47 AM
To: xcbf
Subject: [xcbf] Meeting Documents

	Here are the documents you will need for the meeting.

	Not a formal agenda, but there will be an opportunity
	to discuss other issues as you wish as time allows.

	I have estimated that this first meeting will last
	one hour. I have no clue whatsoever if this is too
	much time at this stage in the work or far too
	little. We will test and adjust.

	Phil