Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [xcbf] X9.84 Revision]

I'll try to post this to the site later today
of I hear from a majority of XCBF members that
this is the schema we wish to pursue.

But remember that right now the CMS module is
stubbed. It will take some time for me to do
a thorough review to make sure that the type
definitions are correct for our purposes. There
is some simplification we can benefit from and
still be bits on the line compatible with
existing CMS implementations under DER, and
with no flux for XER users.

Phil