Subject: [xcbf] XCBF Committee Specification - Final

Attached is the final CS version of the document. Please look it
over and then send your vote of approval of this final version to
the XCBF list as soon as possible.

Please also, as a seperate vote, indicate whether you approve XCBF
submitting this completed work to OASIS for consideration as an
OASIS Standard. This requires a seperate vote from approval of
the Committee Specification.

The changes of note include new glossary definition terms suggested
by two members in their ballot to approve the standard. I also added
text in response to my ballot comments describing the digital signature
and signed data signature verification processes. Also added was one
reference for Base64 armoring. Otherwise, I changed the title and
dates where needed, and updated the contributor and member lists.

You can do a complete compare of this document to the last one I
placed on the XCBF web site to see detailed changes if you like. Or
feel free to contact me with any questions.

I will shortly post this new version to the XCBF web site.

Phil