Subject: Re: [xcbf] my summary of today's meeting

Thank you, John and Bancroft, for your consideration, kindness, and care
for our TC. I humbly accept your nominations, and if elected, I would do my
best to serve our TC from now on.
Thanks to Phil for leading it until now. Also thanks to all members and
contributors for the outstanding job writing up the CS so far.

Karl: As I did not see other nominations, if you approve, you may create a
KAVI ballot for voting on the site now.

Best regards,
Tyky Aichelen

                      John Larmouth
                      <j.larmouth@salfo        To:       Bancroft Scott <baos@oss.com>
                      rd.ac.uk>                cc:       xcbf@lists.oasis-open.org
                      04/28/2003 05:18
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      j.larmouth

I will second Tyky, who I understand has said she is prepared to do it.

John L

--
PLEASE NOTE - As an anti-SPAM measure, e-mails will shortly
not be accepted by my machine from an unknown sender unless

If you pass my e-mail address to others (which I am very happy
for you to do) please tell them to include this phrase in the
subject line of their first mailing to me.  Thanks.

    Prof John Larmouth
    Larmouth T&PDS Ltd
    (Training and Protocol Development Services Ltd)
    1 Blueberry Road
    Bowdon                               j.larmouth@salford.ac.uk
    Cheshire WA14 3LS                    (put "Hi John" in subject)
    England
    Tel: +44 161 928 1605                        Fax: +44 161 928 8069