Subject: Move 6/20 regular telecon to 6/23

Hi Team,
1. Our next telecon is June 6, 2003 (same time, same call-in number).
Within the next 2 weeks, propose agenda items if you have any.
2. There are 2 of us who have conflicts with the regular Friday June 20
9:00AM PT XCBF telecon. The current proposal is to move it to Monday June
23, 9:00AM PT. If  you have a problem with it, please let us know.
3.  Note that we had decided at today's telecon to cancel the July 4th
telecon due to holiday (Independence Day) in the US.

Best regards,
Tyky