Subject: Re: [xcbf] An alternative proposal has been uploaded

Removal of the reference to the Ammendment to a footnote was agreed in
the telecon, and is no problem.  That will be done in the next rev.

I think the footnote 2 should have been footnote 3.  I had problems
referencing the same footnote from multiple places (sorry, we do not use
footnotes much in ASN.1, and as a (bad!) editor, I did not quite know
enough to manipulate them well).  (I still don't know how to search for
them!

The next version should hopefully be OK.

I have been in Geneva on SG17 business for the last two days, and just
got back, but will try to get a new rev out in the next couple of days.

John L