Subject: Revised proposed revision

I am sorry this got delayed - it was largely comlete a week ago, but too
much exam marking and a hard-disk crash got in the way of uploading it.

I hope it is in time for consideration at the telecon on Friday.

I have kept the changes in the first proposed revision as change-marked,
and have changed my identity to that you can see the additional new
changes in a different color, although Word is not always consistent in
this.

Basically, I have just taken out as agreed all references to EXTENDED
XER,and clarified text saying "XML encoding rules" to say "CXER", which
is specified in other clauses.

With luck,  I can accept changes after the Friday meeting and mail the
document to Tikky for submission for a formal ballot as a new CS, and in
due course as an OASIS Standard.

Is there any progress on agreeing use of NetMeeting or other form of
Chat?  I would have found it useful to have had a transcript of the last
session, which you get with Chat, and both the last session and I
suspect the next would have benefited from a shared base document.

John L

--
PLEASE NOTE - As an anti-SPAM measure, e-mails will shortly
not be accepted by my machine from an unknown sender unless

If you pass my e-mail address to others (which I am very happy
for you to do) please tell them to include this phrase in the
subject line of their first mailing to me.  Thanks.

    Prof John Larmouth
    Larmouth T&PDS Ltd
    (Training and Protocol Development Services Ltd)
    1 Blueberry Road
    Bowdon                               j.larmouth@salford.ac.uk
    Cheshire WA14 3LS                    (put "Hi John" in subject)
    England
    Tel: +44 161 928 1605		Fax: +44 161 928 8069