Subject: XCBF CS 1.1 is already approved. Next ballot is coming.

Hi Team,
The ballot had closed. The CS 1.1 is approved by 77% of the TC (10 of 13).
So it is officially approved.
Congratulations to you all. My sincere thanks to each and everyone of you,
and our dear editor, John Larmouth.

Now comes the next step: I will open another ballot  to vote to approve my
submission of it to OASIS as an open standard.

Latest TC members status:
Phil Griffin leaves our TC today due to his other business demands, I had
thanked him for his past contributions and sent him our best wishes.
William (Bill)  Riippi of MTG Mgt Consultants is promoted from "Prospective
member" status to "Voting member" status in our TC.  Let's give Bill a warm
welcome.  Bill: Thanks for joining. Have FUN with our BUNCH !!!!

Best regards,
Tyky Aichelen
OASIS XCBF Chairwoman
1-408-256-5178