Subject: [xcbf] Resolved: "Not found" msg in OASIS Archived material

Hi Webmaster,
Apparently the "Resource Not Found"  problem, yesterday, happens only if
using Netscape browser.
I try today with the latest Internet Explorer level, and the archives are
found.

Tyky

----- Forwarded by Tyky Aichelen/San Jose/IBM on 07/11/2003 11:09 AM -----

                      Tyky Aichelen/San
                      Jose/IBM@IBMUS           To:       webmaster@oasis-open.org
                                               cc:       karl.best@oasis-open.org, jamie.clark@oasis-open.org,
                      07/10/2003 12:24          xcbf@lists.oasis-open.org
                      PM                       Subject:  [xcbf] "Not found" msg in OASIS Archived material

Hi Webmaster,
I am in the process of finding pointers to relevant XCBF archived email for
the process of submitting open standards.
But I consistently get the msg "Resource Not Found", "Check the URL" when I
click the "View All" of the Emails, or the "List Archives" (URLs below):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/email/archives/index.html

They point to the page of OASIS where archived emails are listed by date,
thread, month, but all yield "Resource Not Found" msg and "The requested
URL /css/top.css was not found on this server." msg.
This problem happens not only when I try to access  archives list of  XCBF
TC but for all TCs as well.
 Am I the only one having this problem?

Please check and let me know asap, as I am unable to progress and this is
impacting our schedule.

Best regards,
Tyky Aichelen
OASIS XCBF TC Chair.

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/members/leave_workgroup.php