Subject: FYI Re: Submission Package for XCBF CS 1.1 as an OASIS Standard

Hi Team,
FYI.
Congratulations to all. We made it to the OASIS submission deadline: by the
15th of the month.

Tyky Aichelen
XCBF Chair

----- Forwarded by Tyky Aichelen/San Jose/IBM on 07/14/2003 12:55 PM -----

                      "Karl F. Best"
                      <karl.best@oasis-        To:       Tyky Aichelen/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
                      open.org>                cc:       "'James Bryce Clark'" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
                      07/14/2003 06:20
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      karl.best

Thanks. Jamie and I will start checking these and let you know if there
are additional concerns.

-Karl

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/download.php/2854/XCBF%20XML%20Common%20Biometric%20Format%20CS%201.1.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xcbf/download.php/1648/Notes-Dec-12-2002.txt