xdi message

Subject: [Fen Labalme] pix from XDI BOF at RSA

This is a message I sent last Thursday, but it bounced as my email
client wasn't setting the sendmail envelope correctly.

Slightly less timely now, but still fun, as it covers the largest
meeting of XDI TC members to date.

  To: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
  Subject: pix from XDI BOF at RSA
  From: Fen Labalme <fen@idcommons.org>
  Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 01:55:36 -0800

  Eight XDI TC members and two observers met today at the RSA conference
  in San Francisco.  We spent a lot of time on general background issues
  and then got to a use case (address book).  The major outstanding
  question from the session (IMO) concerns how the link contracts are
  initially negotiated.

  I took two photos - one of the whiteboard and one of the attendees,
  which you can see here:

      http://pix.fen.net/2004/0225-RSA-XDI-BOF/

  Best,
  Fen