xdi message

Subject: XACML links for Monday's XDI TC Call (Tuesday Japan)

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Anne Anderson and Hal Lockhart of the XACML TC will be joining us for the
first part of our call next Monday evening ET (Tuesday morning JT). To
prepare for this, the following background reading is recommended:

	The XACML TC FAQ -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml/faq.php

	Parts 1 - 3 of the XACML 1.1 specification -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml/repository/cs-xacml-specification
-1.1.pdf

	First Experiences Using XACML for Access Control in Distributed
Systems (research paper) -
http://zuni.cs.vt.edu/publications/xml-security-xacml-experiences.pdf

See also the question list Dave McAlpin and I have prepared for the call

=Drummond