xdi message

Subject: CANCELLED: XDI TC Telecon Wed 5/5

XDI TC Members and Observers,

I've received notice that several TC members cannot make the planned
official TC call tomorrow morning. Since I suspect most of us have had very
little time to work on the action items assigned at the f2f last week, we're
going to cancel tomorrow's call and instead continue our schedule with a
call the following Wednesday morning, May 12, at 7AM Pacific.

We will send out an agenda no later than next Monday.

=Drummond