xdi message

Subject: FW: [xdi] 10/29 XDI TC F2F Telecon starting now

XDI TC Members and Observers:

As a reminder, we've just opened the bridge for today's XDI TC f2f telecon.
Please call in if you want to join the meeting. We'll go until noon Mountain
time today.

US Domestic Toll Free: 866.365.4406
Intl. Toll: (+1) 303.248.9655
Meeting ID: 6022117

AGENDA - FRIDAY, 10/29

8:30 - 9:30AM BREAKFAST (We will try to arrange this in the meeting room.)

9:30 - NOON SESSION THREE
The final session will first revisit any major open architectural
questions/debates after everyone's had time to sleep on them. It will then
focus on laying out a specific game plan for the deliverables necessary to
implement the advocated use cases from Session One.

Goal of this session: 1 slide specifying the agreed upon deliverables, 1
slide summarizing the workplan and schedule.

NOON - LUNCH
Those who are able to stay for lunch can begin work on the game plan.