xdi message

Subject: Reminder of next official meeting Wed 3/30 5PM PT/Thur 3/31 10AM ET

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Andy Dale and the ooTao team have indicated they will be ready to give a
webmeeting demo of their first prototype implementation on next week's
telecon. In addition they have proposed some updates to the XDI universal
schema that we need to discuss. We also need to set the agenda and priority
topics for our f2f meeting which is only a month away.

So we'll have a full agenda. Please reserve the full 2 hour slot for next
week's meeting. A detailed agenda and dialin/webmeeting info will be sent
out next week.

Best,

=Drummond