xdi message

Subject: Agenda - XDI TC Call Wed. 4/6 5PM-6PM Pacific / Thur. 4/7 10AM-11AM Japan

XDI TC Members and Observers:

NOTE: This week's unofficial XDI TC call will focus entirely on the Use
Cases and Requirements document. It's time we finished this and signed off
on it in New Orleans. Since that's only 3 weeks away, it's time to get down
and dirty. If you're not involved with the UCR document, no need to attend
this call (although we'd love your input).

Following is the date/time, call-in info, and agenda for the next XDI TC
telecon, which is an UNOFFICIAL meeting:

Date:  Wednesday, 6 April 2005 USA / Thursday 7 April 2005 Japan
Time:  05:00pm - 06:00pm Pacific Time / 10:00am - 11:00am Japan

To attend this meeting, call (512) 602-7777 at the time of the meeting.
Press "1" to attend a meeting. When prompted, enter Mtg ID 52117 and the "#"
key. For toll-free access (US only) call 800-538-8450 and then enter
57777 to get to the audio bridge.  Press "1" to attend the meeting and when
prompted, enter the Meeting ID (52117) followed by the "#" key.

ROLL CALL

1) CALL TO ORDER
a) Agenda review and additions
b) Announcements (especially for XDI TC home page)

2) USE CASES AND REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT
This entire call will focus on the UCR document. We will review it's current
state, make a list of remaining action items to finish the doc for
presentation and final review in New Orleans, and assign these action items.

3) CLOSING AND NEXT MEETING