xdi message

Subject: Agenda - XDI TC Call Wed 4 January 9PM-10AM Pacific

My apologies for the late reminder, but we will be holding this morning's
unofficial XDI TC call as scheduled.

=Drummond

Date:  Wednesday, 4 January 2006 USA
Time:  09:00AM - 10:00AM Pacific Time

Dial-in number: 218-936-6666
Access Code: 2647893

AGENDA

1) We will discuss the slight revision to the XDI schema posted as V14 this
morning. See the document below. See also the reference to a diagram posted
as part of the XRI TC resolution work that explains the motivation for this
revision.

Document Description:
The only change to V14 is the revision of the "xref" attribute on the XRI
element to "type" with two enumerated values: "ref" and "link" to fully
document the source of the XRI.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xdi/download.php/16083/draft-xd
i-schema-v14.xsd

XRI TC document reference: