xdi message

Subject: Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 2007-01-04

[My apologies for the tardiness of posting these minutes -- January was a
month of intensive travel for me. Thankfully Laurie now has the minuting
mantle. Go Laurie!]

Following is the agenda for the unofficial XDI TC telecon at:

Date:  Thursday, 04 January 2007 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  3:00PM - 4:00PM PT

ATTENDING

Gabe
Drummond
Laurie
Marty
Bill
Les
Wil
Steve

1) IPR TRANSITION VOTE
We are awaiting the second vote which should come out after the mandatory
thirty-day waiting period.

2) EXAMPLE XDI DOCUMENTS
Drummond reviewed the new wiki page with example XDI documents that he
posted over the holiday break:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/ExampleXdiDocuments

3) SCHEMA TERMINOLOGY
Drummond and Laurie briefly shared further thoughts about the XDI schema
terminology.

4) DEMONSTRATION OF MYXDI SERVICE
Steve Churchill did Part Two of his demonstration of ooTao's new release
of their MyXDI server. We were able to run the demo and view XDI graphs from
ooTao's MyXDI service from the perspective of different XRI identities.
Congratulations to Steve and ooTao for this compelling demonstration.