xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Groups - On the extension of $word set in XDI (Draft-Contrib-OASIS-XDI-dollar-words-v03.pdf) uploaded

Sorry didn't this on time for today's agenda :-( maybe we can discuss
it next week if you like. I've added some proposals for XDI query,
looking forward to your feedback (currently there is an ongoing
thread on XDI ABNF and serialization format, this issue is relevant
to my proposal, in the meanwhile I've adopted a temporary notation).

Bests,
Giovanni