xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Groups - On the extension of $word set in XDI (Draft-Contrib-OASIS-XDI-dollar-words-v03.pdf) uploaded

Hello Drummond,

of course, please find attached the doc version. Your (and other TC
members') comments are very welcome!

Giovanni

At 06.03 15/03/2008, Drummond Reed wrote:
Giovanni,

I have read through this, and there is some great work in here. I look
forward very much to going over this next week.

I'd like to provide some comments back in specific places but that's hard to
do in a PDF. Do you have a Word version of the doc? Could you post that to
the TC list, or send me a copy so I can send you comments back?

Thanks,

=Drummond

Draft-Contrib-OASIS-XDI-dollar-words-v03.zip