xdi message

Subject: Note regarding XDI TC Charter clarification

Per the minutes of item #2 in today's telecon (below), we have finished
editing and are ready to put to a vote our charter clarification following
next week's telecon. Please review the proposed final draft and if you have
any final comments, send them to the list.

Thanks,

=Drummond

2) CHARTER CLARIFICATION

We reviewed the XDI charter clarification page and filled in the rest of the
proposed deliverable dates:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiCharter

The only action item left is to schedule it for a ballot.

# DRUMMOND to send a separate email to the list notifying members of a
ballot after next week's telecon.