xdi message

Subject: New ballot "Charter Clarification"

XDI TC Members and Observers:

Today all Voting Members of the TC (20 in all) received the following ballot
posted by TC administrator Mary McRae to approve our charter clarification.

THIS BALLOT REQUIRES A 2/3 MAJORITY OF THE TC TO APPROVE IT.

Please remember to vote on both this ballot as well as the open ballot on
the election of Bill Barnhill so we can complete both votes as soon as
possible. Just click on the link below.

Thank you,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xdi/ballot.php?id=1456

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Charter Clarification"
Do the members of the OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI)  TC approve
clarifying the TC Charter as posted below?
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/28024/xdi-charter-02-with-
change-marks.doc

This vote requires at least 2/3 of all TC voting members to vote in the
affirmative.

- Yes
- No
- Abstain