xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-06-19

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 19 June 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526

AGENDA

1) VOTE ON XDI TC JOINING IDTRUST MEMBER SECTION

The vote was begun by TC Administrator Mary McRae yesterday. All TC voting
members should vote as soon as they can.

2) NEW SPECIFICATION TEAM PAGE

This page has been posted at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneSpecs

Please review the page and sign up for those specs on which you want to be
an editor or contributor.

3) NEW SPECIFICATION ISSUE PAGE

This page has been posted at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneIssues

The detailed issues pages for the first three issues have not been posted
yet, but there should be content by the time of the telecon. Feel free to
begin adding more issues no matter which specs they impact.

4) SUMMER TC CALL SCHEDULE

Burton Catalyst is next week; the following week our call is the day before
the 4th of July (USA holiday), and then we enter summer vacation season.
We'll decide on the call schedule over the summer.

5) OTHER BUSINESS