xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2008-09-25

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 25 September 2008 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 3526

AGENDA

1) TECH TOPIC: XDI SIGNATURES AND LINK CONTRACTS

Just before the summer break we had a very productive call reviewing the
proposed base pattern for XDI link contracts. Solutions have now been
suggested to the issues raised on that call. They are illustrated in the
examples at...

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneIssues/LinkContractPattern

...in particular the "signature blocks" illustrated near the end.

We'll discuss these proposed patterns and how they can be generalized.