xdi message

Subject: CANCELLED: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-05-28

Title: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2009-05-14

XDI TC Members and Observers:

I exchanged email with Bill and both of us have conflicts tomorrow, as does John Bradley. So we will not be holding the XDI TC telecon tomorrow, May 28. (Note to XRI TC members: the XRI TC telecon is still taking place.)

The following week Bill also has a conflict so we don’t know about that telecon yet – we’ll make that decision next week.

Best,

=Drummond