xdi message

Subject: Call status

XRI TC Members and Observers:

We are entering September and almost ready to end our summer hiatus. I say “almost” because:

a) The XRI TC is within two weeks of a major milestone – Committee Draft 01 of XRD 1.0 – which is one of our key dependencies for XRI 3.0 and thus XDI 1.0 (and will free up cycles for a few of us).

b) I will be attending the O’Reilly Gov 2.0 Summit next week (along with others in the open identity community) and will not be able to attend next week’s telecon.

So I propose restarting our regular weekly telecons beginning Thursday, Sept. 17. Please put that on your calendar, and as always, send myself or Bill any agenda items you want included.

Best,

=Drummond