xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Realizations about $has statements

Hello Markus and Drummond,

I would propose the following:

=example
             $is$a
                         +person
=example+email
              $1
                         ?person@example.com?

=example+email is the set of emails belonging to =example, $1 is the
accessor for ?person@example.com?. It is easy to find =example+email$1
solving one by one the subsegments from left to right. And this is
unambiguous, assumed that $has is left associative. What do you think?

Kind Regards,
Giovanni