xdi message

Subject: Revision of wikipage on $words

Hello, hope you all are enjoying Whistler!

I've almost done with my revision of this wiki page

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOne/AddressingAndGraphModel

(something still to be added/revised but contents are almost there)

It has taken quite a long, but now there is a rich page describing my
proposal for semantics of $has and $has$a (main core of many
discussions with Drummond ;-) and many other implications on other
language elements and some clarifications with regards to description
logic and decision problems. Of course, everything is still to be
discussed with you TC members, this page actually only represents my
view on this. Lots of inputs for your retreat (hope to be with you at
the next one ;-)

Kind Regards, and have fun these days!
Giovanni

Invito da parte dell'Ateneo:
Il tuo futuro e quello della Ricerca Scientifica hanno bisogno del
tuo aiuto. Dona il  5 x mille all'Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
codice fiscale: 80213750583 http://5x1000.uniroma2.it