xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] News from Michael Schwartz at Gluu

Markus,

We are using i-numbers as identifiers for the following entries in LDAP:
   person
   group
   organization
   contact
   persona
   attribute
   trustAgreement

I am hoping to build XRI resolution directly into the Gluu Identity
Appliance in Feb-March. This will faciliate development of a mobile
application.

- Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu