xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Groups - xdi-graph-wrapping-up-v2.doc uploaded

The TimBL quote you referenced was the reason I originally did this is a very similar way to what you suggest below (I had left out the comma, which is incorrect).  My concern was  that the comma, or the colon(s), in a date string would break data: uri parsing. If that is not the case, then I'm all for using the unencoded string wherever possible.

If this works from a parsing perspective:
> E.g. =abc+age/$d/(data:,2010-09-20T10:11:12Z)
, then by all means let's use it.

-Bill