xdi message

Subject: Short paper on XDI and Named Graphs (was: Re: [xdi] Latest XDIGraph Patterns and Statements docs with key revisions)

Dear All,

I've uploaded a new paper describing how XDI and Named Graphs could
work together to provide lots of benefits to Linked Data.

Though very short, this paper is an attempt to summarize my view about
the relationships between XDI, XRI3.0, Named Graph, and HTTP focusing
in particular on the issues of "cross references" and "HTTP
resolution". To me these concepts represent the very key to
interoperability with the existing semantic infrastructure.

The paper has been accepted for poster presentation at ESWC 2011.

Best Regards,
Giovanni