xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] MOVED: This week's XDI TC telecon to FRIDAY 10AM PT/1PMET/17:00 UTC/19:00 CEST

Yuriy Zabrovarnyy has done a fantastic job on the OxGraph tool. Its not
only a good tool, its fun to use.

G2M invite is below:

  1.  Please join my meeting.
  https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

  2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
  Or, call in using your telephone.
  Dial +1 415-363-0070

  Access Code: 969-244-355
  Meeting ID: 969-244-355

With the core XDI API now mostly complete, the OX project is going to
focus now on messaging and persistence.

I am co-hosting a workshop at EIC on federation on May 13th, and the plan
is to have a base server running for that.

We can discuss further on the call.

thx,

- Mike