xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon FRIDAY 10-11:o0PM PT 2011-04-29

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 29 April 2011 USA
Time:  10:00PM - 11:00AM Pacific Time (20:00-21:30 UTC)

NOTE THE SPECIAL MEETING INFO:

  1.  Please join my meeting.
 https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

 2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
 Or, call in using your telephone.
 Dial +1 415-363-0070

 Access Code: 969-244-355
 Meeting ID: 969-244-355

THE IDEARPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:
     http://xdi.idearpad.org/29

Please try to preface each of your comments with your name so the
transcription into the minutes is easier.

AGENDA

1)  OXGRAPH XDI GRAPH CONVERSION UTILITY

Mike Schwartz will show the new OxGraph XDI graph conversion utility developed by OpenXDI lead developer Yuriy Zabrovarnyy.

2) XDI MESSAGING PATTERNS PAGE

Per his action item, Drummond posted this page at:

  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiMessagePatterns

3) MODIFICATIONS TO SIMPLIFIED JSON SERIALIZATION FORMAT

Drummond sent a message about two small modifications that he realized were necessary when doing the previous page.

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201104/msg00028.html

4) NEXT CALL

Internet Identity Workshop is next week and then Drummond has several more conferences  -- we'll discuss the call schedule for the next few weeks.

------------
ONGOING ISSUES LIST

Each of these is a candidate for the agenda for future calls.

* TRANSACTIONAL INTEGRITY FOR XDI (added 2011-03-24)

Since versioning, as one example, involves multiple transactions that must be commited as a group, we will need to address transactional integrity. Specifically, we need to define how this will be handled at the protocol level, vs. the implementation level.

* PROPOSED CONSTRUCTS/OPERATORS FOR XDI

Discuss the following wiki page originally posted by Giovanni:

  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiNewFoundation

* DICTIONARY STRUCTURE

Mike would like an example of the PDX dictionary as soon as we can do it.

*   EQUIVALENCE SEMANTICS

Close on whether we need an additional $ word that is the equivalent
of Higgins Personal Data Model (PDM)  semantics   of h:correlation,
which is not as strong as $is.

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201006/msg00036.html

* COOL URIS

Continue previous discussion about the use of standard RDF URIs in XDI:

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201006/msg00023.html

xdi-statements-for-xdi-graph-patterns-2011-04-12.pdf

xdi-graph-patterns-2011-04-12.pdf