xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 2011-06-30

Minor correction on the minutes.

We are releasing OpenXDI 0.0 today. For the near term, OX will release monthly.

Authorization (Link Contracts) will be available in a daily build
hopefully by the end of next week. You can keep an eye on the daily builds
at:
   http://openxdi.gluu.info/hudson/job/openxdi/changes

We plan to implement authentication via PKI, OAuth and SAML by the end of
July.

- Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu