xdi message

Subject: Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Friday 2012-03-30

Following are the minutes of the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 30 February 2012 USA
Time:  9:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

ATTENDING

Mike Schwartz
Bill Barnhill
Giovanni Bartolomeo
Joseph Boyle
Markus Sabadello
Drummond Reed

GUESTS

Kari Lippert

THE ETHERPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:
     http://xdi.idearpad.com/58

1) WORKING PROCESS

Mike made a proposal that the June 2011 draft of XDI Graph Patterns should be the baseline against which discussion of changes are made.

This led to a long discussion of how the TC should proceed in the transition from the current proposal-based stage to Working Drafts.

Bill suggested that we start a more issue-oriented feature approach using SVN & Git & Jira.

The conclusion was that we should begin by voting as a TC to establish a baseline for the first Working Drafts.

# DRUMMOND AND BILL to check the TC roster by COB on Wednesday.

# DRUMMOND to submit a new version of XDI Graph Patterns to bring it current for a ballot as to whether it should be the baseline.

# MIKE to prepare a ballot for his proposal that the June 2011 version of XDI Graph Patterns be the baseline for changes.

2) NEXT CALL

The next call is next week at the regular time.