xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] A question on semantics

> On 2012-05-24 6:38 AM, Kari Lippert wrote:
>
> Why would you infer that =bob/$is/=charlie ?

That's because it is transitive.
=alice+friend/$is/=bob isn't the right statement to express that =bob is +friend of =alice, from the explanation Markus gave, so you wouldn't actually have that.

That would be =alice/+friend/=bob.

I have another question for Markus or others...
What statements would assert that =alice is a +person, and any +person may have one or more +friend arcs, each of which point to an XRI?