xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] work on wiki..

Thanks to the initial push from Markus, I just spent a few hours completing the refactoring and cleanup of the XDI TC wiki FrontPage:

The introductory "Quickstart Guide" table is now what I think Bill originally envisioned. It is no longer necessary to list a new proposal there at all - rather you can just click the link to a page I added called New Pages to add a new page. Then make sure you tag the page with the correct Category tags as explained in Proposal Drafting and it will automatically show up on all the appropriate category pages.

Now we can really start running through the proposal submission and decision queue process efficiently.

=Drummond